Course 30: Cut vs. Bulk
There are two strategic diets a person can use during their fitness journey called bulking and cutting. While these strategies are fairly common, you may wonder what they are, how you can use them and the specific advantages and disadvantages of bulking and cutting. We will also explore the optimal foods to use when cutting or bulking.
This course explores the ins and outs of bulking and cutting, including some pros, cons, and recommendations for doing them.
The outcomes you can expect to learn from the Cut vs bulk course includes:
- Understanding the difference between a cut diet and a bulk diet, and the respective goals of each.
- Learning the key components of a cut diet and how to start a cut diet .
- Learning the key components of a bulk diet and how to start a bulk diet
- The pros and cons of bulk diet and cut diet
- I will explain the foods to eat and limit
Overall, the course on Cut vs bulk diet can help you develop a better understanding of nutrition and fitness principles, and provide a foundation for making informed choices about your diet.